Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's good to be back!


It has been a long time since my last visit and blog. I adventured in Social Media and find an interactive venues for my thoughts. I ve found new friends and acquaitances and of course it cannot be avoided to have enemies because of my unique orientation. IAfter several years of exchanges of thoughts and ideas< I abandoned Facebook for my rights are violated by FB. My safety and rights to due process of law and rule of law pertaining to freedom of expression and choice are not protected but abused by Mark's Zuckerberg's (who is a good friend of mine) social media. Mark cannot do anything about it but since he joined the public market, he cannot just control his company. Mark and me are into legal dispute preparation against FinCEN, a U.S. financial agency under US Treasury Department for unlawfully freezing my fund of PhP37,000,000.00 for my charity trust for children in conflict and at-risk. It is ironic that we (with Mark)are fighting for the rule of law and international human rights against the tyranic FinCEN yet Mark's FB company is violating human rights. Consistency in principles is hard to keep when wealth is at stake.

No comments: