Friday, November 20, 2009

"...evil prospers where good persons are silent."

I woke up early this morning from the bed of bushes and granites. A few meters walk to U.S. Embassy, I had my smoked-fish and rice bought along Roxas Boulevard. Smoking my Fortune cigarette after my breakfast, I continue my steps which is my everyday routine. A poster in a small book shop caught my attention somewhere in Padre Faura Street. It reads “...evil prospers where good persons are silent.”


This reminds me of the Jesus Christ teaching through the Holy Spirit spoken by James that “if there are some good things to be done, and do nothing is a sin.”


I decided not to speak for the mean time due to the realities that Courts are sensitive to comments of the persons involve in cases they are handling.


But I do not want to commit sin otherwise I will let the demons prosper.


I verified the “criminal records” against me filed in National Bureau of Investigation by securing Court Clearance in Mandaluyong City last Thursday (November 19,2009). It turned out that my case (which dismissed in 2005) is in archives and warrants of arrest are issued against me by two judges. I clarified the decision to Prosecutor Flordeliza Silao. She told me that I was released (in December 2005) from jail before for the case is for further investigation.


I asked the service of a Public Attorney (PAO) and requested him to make a Motion to quash the warrants of arrest and to dismiss the case. The Public attorney asked his staff to encode and print my motion fro signature and immediate filing.


To my disappointment the Motion reads as “MOTION TO RE-OPEN THE CASE AND TO POST BAIL”. The staff told me to sign them which I refused. I reminded him what I was asking for. An old Attorney beside him intervened in our communication and told me that “wala nang libre ngayon.”


I left the Public attorney's Office. I made my own motion. Without a single penny in my pocket, I tried to approach some friends and acquaintances for a few bucks for reproduction of the cases documents and information. I approached Khong's |Internet Cafe for the printing of my Motion for account.


I filed my motion on November 20, 2009 to Branch 60 and 59 of Mandaluyong MTC. One employee in Branch 60 told me that my Motion is wrong. And I must post bail. I keep on wondering since my first contact with these employees, I was harassed by two employees to pay otherwise they will issue the warrant of arrest. The following day, the language remains to be that same. Money is the talk of the office. I simply told the the female employee “just put me in jail, I do not have money.” Nobody arrested me. Employees in Branch 60 seemed to be agents of money makers and not of justice. I wonder if these people are Civil Service Eligible. Talking to me as if the error in format of motion means I am guilty. They look at the opportunity to receive money but not at the content of the documents. In the first place they are not judges.


Not bad for me the whole situation. I went to Branch 59. the employee (she is Marie) received my motion and told me the Notice for Hearing for your Motion must indicate specific date. She told me that when do you like it to be? Our schedule are Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will calendar it. I chose the nearest date. November 24, 2009. I have the right to a speedy trial. I do not want to lost my sanity otherwise we will go back to an era when barbarians prevail.


I was abused. I filed my case against Neptali Gonzales, few business men, etc. I was indicted in December 7, 2005 to force me to issue an affidavit of desistance against them. Justice is not given to me and it is me who is facing imprisonment.

Though it is difficult to establish valid evidence that a dead case is resurrected to be used against me to silence me and stop me from criticising GMA administration and others.

No comments: