Friday, May 8, 2009

My Protest Continued

My protest against Atty Ramon Valentino Reyes for his incompetence turned to be a protest against the Labor Secretary Marianito Roque. I called his office's attention asking for help to look on my case. It is almost a month that I was informed that my case is already in his hands for evaluation but no resolution and decision yet.

However the Roque office do nothing. I call him INUTIL (inutile) through my posters and placards posted on Intramuros wall.

Last May 6, third day of my protest, KMU arrived and join me in my area with their protest against the Labor Department for incompetence and non implementation of Supreme Court Ruling against Nestle.

Some of the employees/officials tried to intervene in my case until this morning (May 8) Some of them showed their ignorance of the Organizational Structure of Labor Department. They do not know that Labor Relations Commission is under the Department's supervision. One who happened to be a lawyer and from the office of the Secretary, insulted my street parliament strategy. He told me that it will not work and I will lost my case. But he boasted that he was one of the street parliamentarians who ousted the U.S bases. Inconsistent and mediocre employee.

Until Paul Cabugao from Asst. Secretary Conferido Office tried to be of help. He communicated my protest and expedite the proper attention to my case.

My protest will resume on Monday and continue until the decision is reached and furnished to me.

No comments: